Our Echo PCI Voice Packetizers provide powerful features for building advanced Digital Voice Recorders. Each unit combines a compact form factor with very low power consumption resulting in unmatched reliability.
It uses embedded DSP arrays for D-channel decoding, voice processing and IP packet streaming.
D-channel signalling supports Call Setup, Connect, Clear, DDI number and CLI number decoding. It also supports all major ISDN variants, Q.SIG, DASS-2, DPNSS and various PBX Digital handset D-channel protocols.
Highly secure encrypted IP streaming of the mixed upstream and downstream sides of a conversation.
The speech encoding/compression is 64kbit/s A-law (G.711), 36kbit/s proprietary encoding. The estimated MTBF is 600,000 hours.
Features & benefits
- Compact aluminium box with telecoms interfaces and 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet port
- Non intrusive and undetectable high impedance passive monitoring
- Dialled number and Caller ID signalling support
- Digital Signal Processor Arrays for voice streaming and D-channel protocol processing
- Models for PRI-ISDN, T1-ISDN, BRI-ISDN, Digital handsets and Analog handset / trunk lines
- 8 channel and 16 channel Analog, Digital handset and
|4-wire S0 bus models|
- Fractional, 30 channel and 60 channel PRI-ISDN / E1 models
- 23 channel and 46 channel T1-ISDN models
- Protocol support for all major ISDN variants, Q.SIG, DASS-2 and DPNSS.
- Analog models support DTMF, FSK Caller ID, AGC and speech detection
- Digital models support all major PBXs with highly accurate DigitalVox start/stop triggering and D-channel support for various PBXs
- Supports Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Driver support for all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions
- Remote TCP/IP accessibility for system configuration and FLASH memory upgrading
- Fully stand-alone embedded operation
- Redundant power supplies and full hot-swap facility for the plug-in modules
- 64kbit/s A-law and high quality compressed 36kbit/s speech encoding
- Supports writing of directly playable WAV files to disk
- Highly secure encrypted IP streaming
- Custom IP output formats possible for supporting existing IP Recording systems
- CE, FCC and RoHS compliance
|Mechanical Characteristics||Compact aluminium box with external power supply adaptor|
|Operating temperature||0 oC to +60 oC|
|Humidity||5% to 80% non-condensing|
|Maximum power requirements||+5Vdc (400 mA), +12Vdc (50 mA), -12Vdc (50 mA)|
|Operating Systems supported||All 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions|
|Maximum density||Virtually unlimited, 2000+ ports total|
|Primary Rate Interface||E1 (2.048Mbit/s), T1 (1.544Mbit/s)|
|AC impedance||1100 Ω|
|Maximum tap length||10m (unterminated), 100m (terminated)|
|Protocols||All major ISDN variants, Q.SIG, DASS-2, DPNSS|